Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post

Drew’s arms weren’t at all unwelcome, truly, it was more welcome than she would have likely admitted to. ”I – “ she paused for a second questioning if he had just smelled her, that wasn’t important right now. ”am glad it does” she smiled up at him letting out a soft laugh as he pulled her against him. ”Oh really? I wonder why that is?” the memories of France were nice indeed, even if it had been chaotic that one term because of all of the Hogwarts students coming to school there.

A small laugh bubbled from the back of her throat as he nuzzled her, it wasn’t bad at all and she hadn’t even felt at all ticklish like she normally would. Her cheeks were a little bit flushed as he stepped away and asked her about he music, ”yes, I quite loved it” she smiled up at him remembering JUST how tall he was. ”Its one by a recent wizarding band?” she shrugged and tilted her head at him, “if you want you can always listen with me?”

"Don't tell me you have forgotten already?" He gave her a mock hurt look and placed his hands over his heart. "And here I thought I had swept you off your feet." Seriously how could she forget about the picnic out in the gardens and the candlelit dinner by the fountain. He seriously needs to thank Emerson again for teaching him how to charm girls.

Apparently she was not going to elaborate anymore than that. Drew took her by the hand and began walking along the pathway. "Maybe later." If they were wearing headphones then how would they be able to talk to each other. "So what have you been up to in the past year?" He swung her hand gently as they walked. "And is it just me or is this school as crazy as it seems?"