Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:37 AM   #22 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
As she stepped closer to him, Drew slipped his arms around Islay's waist and breathed in her tantalising scent. She smelled like Cinnamon which reminded him of exotic far away places. "If feels better already." He murmured into her ear while pulling her in closer to him. "This reminds me of those few times we snuck out of the dorm at Beau's." Such good memories he had of his time in France.

He nuzzled her neck a little before pulling back a step. If he wasn't careful he would carry away and he had to remember that they were standing in the middle of a pathway out in the open. "The song you were listening to must have been good for you to be so distracted."

Drew’s arms weren’t at all unwelcome, truly, it was more welcome than she would have likely admitted to. ”I – “ she paused for a second questioning if he had just smelled her, that wasn’t important right now. ”am glad it does” she smiled up at him letting out a soft laugh as he pulled her against him. ”Oh really? I wonder why that is?” the memories of France were nice indeed, even if it had been chaotic that one term because of all of the Hogwarts students coming to school there.

A small laugh bubbled from the back of her throat as he nuzzled her, it wasn’t bad at all and she hadn’t even felt at all ticklish like she normally would. Her cheeks were a little bit flushed as he stepped away and asked her about he music, ”yes, I quite loved it” she smiled up at him remembering JUST how tall he was. ”Its one by a recent wizarding band?” she shrugged and tilted her head at him, “if you want you can always listen with me?”

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________