View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 01:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default mention Noah, Kitt
A Poop * k8 *

Aboli shook off her black umbrella before closing it and letting it in the bucket. It was also, ahem, ~charmed if anyone but herself tried to pick it up. So. Best not be doing that, people. Wouldn't want to break out into itchy hives or anything. But TOO many of her umbrellas had gone missing in this place, and Aboli was downright TIRED of it.

So, she ducked into the Greenhouse and saw Noah immediately. She plopped down at his table and smiled. "I love the rain!" it was nice. And calming. And like...if she wanted to nap later, it was the perfect weather for it. "How's it going?" she asked her Gryffindor friend.

It was then that she heard the question from the younger boy, the one who had MISLED her back in Creatures awhile ago, and she tried her best to play nicely. She had since learned his name: Kitt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

"Do we have toad plants, too?" He asked his classmates? "Are they like...half plant hybrids that grow in the ground then turn into toads after?"

They looked like regular toads to him.
"I've heard of leaping toadstools...but I thought they were more mushroom-y." She shrugged. "But I'm not an expert. I'm sure Professor Rainwater will explain when he...arrives," she glanced around, not seeing him anywhere.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin