Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 04:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
What the...!?

One minute he was walking along the pathway on his way down to the famous lake that he had heard so much about and the next minute something hit him from behind and causing him to stumble forward almost landing flat on his pretty face.

Gathering himself, Drew turned around to see what was attacking him and was a little shocked to see that it was Islay. Why was she hitting him? "Islay! What are you doing?" He failed to notice the headphones.
Islay was mid twirl when her face came into contact with something solid, soft, and warm….and it smelled familiar? her face was already reddening as she noticed the very solid body she had just twirled her way into had fallen and merlin she felt bad, she felt so bad.

no no no no noooooo she didn’t need another train indcident all over again – no one was going to believe this was an accident too. Pulling the headphones out of her ears she just gave Drew a sort of frantic apologetic face “I’m sooooo sorry Drew I – I wasn’t looking and I spun around like and idiot and my face and you and” she just groaned and thrust her hand against her forhead, not forcefully, but forcefully enough that there was a slight resounding thwack sound.

If anyone asked she’d lie and say she was swatting a mosquito…it didn’t matter that they weren’t around at this time of year, she’d lie. She could do that – no, no she couldn’t do that, she wouldn’t. She’d just face it and apologize for hurting him. ”d-did I hurt you?” she asked as she reached her hand up and gingerly brushed a smidge of the path off of his face - really if she had hurt him he could always lie and say he had gotten in a fight with something more terrible than an obviously clumsy brunette.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________