Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 10:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
He should always be ready?

Noah paused, reflecting on that statement, and noted the ominous feeling that came with it. "Always be ready.. What happens at Hogwarts? I've heard its got quite an-" Interesting? Perplexing? No. Strange? Kinda... "a strange history with events occurring..." He remembered what Jina had shared with him about the previous term where all the founders hopped out of their portraits and ran a muck! Or when Louise on the train mentioned that they had to have school at Beauxbatons because two people had DIED.

He nodded at the boy's statement. "Got it. Thanks for the tip." He then offered the boy a smile paired with an extended hand. "I'm Noah Nam. Complete newbie here but that's probably obvious." He laughed.
Strange history wasn't even the half of it. This school could have a book written about all it's crazy...oh wait...

it did...

"I was turned into a harry hungry version of myself during my second term, all because I pet some unknown adorable looking creature. Turned out it also ate a Professor. So that was awful." Mark said almost unfazed from the experience. Hogwarts has that effect on some. "You just expect something to happen."

"Noah Nam?" Mark looked at him a moment sizing him up.
There really wasn't any reason to size him up. Mark just did.
he extended his hand and shook it "Mark Gunter. I think you'll fit in just fine around here." small chuckle.