Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Noah paused, noting the boy's hesitation when he greeted him. Right.... He fidgeted uncomfortably. "Nice... Perfect day for it," he added, rather awkwardly after the other boy admitted that he was just going for a stroll.

Noah paused as he glanced down at his notebook. He glanced up when the boy told him that there were better places to hide. Better? Really? Please tell me where, he wondered as he readied his pen to take notes. "Really? Where would you recommend?" he asked with a tilt of his head.
It was a surprise to Mark that he would make anyone tense up like that. He was Mark. "Yeah. It'll be fine for a while I'm sure. But you should always be ready. So I suppose looking for hiding spots is a smart idea." why a Gryffindor would choose to hide was not something he'd think he'd speak to one about.

"Like I said I'm not familiar with many spots to hide. I just think that there would be better places to look than the Pathway. The Castle itself should definitely be your first place to go looking." The amount of secret passages in that Old Old Olde Olde Castle is infinite for sure.