Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 03:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Mark's attention had been on him a while so he knew to stop the moment the other boy stopped as well. He managed to get a look at his notebook too. Something about a perfect hiding spot and he couldn't help but smile. It was obvious from the start. "Yeah....Hello." What's up? Wasn't 'What's Up' usually reserved more for those who knew each other a little more well than they did? Which was barely even. Mark made no sign of confusion or distaste of this greeting. "Just taking a stroll back to the Castle." He wanted to make it a quick walk because if he took his time he might actually end up having entered the tree covered in the Afternoon and exit it at Dusk.

He peeked down at the Notebook again. "I haven't really gone looking, but I think you could find way better hiding spots than here." Might as well strike up some conversation.
Noah paused, noting the boy's hesitation when he greeted him. Right.... He fidgeted uncomfortably. "Nice... Perfect day for it," he added, rather awkwardly after the other boy admitted that he was just going for a stroll.

Noah paused as he glanced down at his notebook. He glanced up when the boy told him that there were better places to hide. Better? Really? Please tell me where, he wondered as he readied his pen to take notes. "Really? Where would you recommend?" he asked with a tilt of his head.