Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 03:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Ooh now that was a good hiding space. He took out his notebook and recorded a few notes down. He'd have this place as his hiding place. No one would ever be able to find him if he went here.

He took a few steps back and paused when he heard footsteps next to him. He turned around and saw an older boy behind him. "umm.. hello?' he said, offering a small smile. "What's up?" Yes. that was much better than the whole Hi! I'm Noah!.
Mark's attention had been on him a while so he knew to stop the moment the other boy stopped as well. He managed to get a look at his notebook too. Something about a perfect hiding spot and he couldn't help but smile. It was obvious from the start. "Yeah....Hello." What's up? Wasn't 'What's Up' usually reserved more for those who knew each other a little more well than they did? Which was barely even. Mark made no sign of confusion or distaste of this greeting. "Just taking a stroll back to the Castle." He wanted to make it a quick walk because if he took his time he might actually end up having entered the tree covered in the Afternoon and exit it at Dusk.

He peeked down at the Notebook again. "I haven't really gone looking, but I think you could find way better hiding spots than here." Might as well strike up some conversation.