Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Nem & Fuller-Thompson! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Piers had just returned from ushering the first years out of the boats and off to the sorting and he was heading to join his colleagues at the staff table, but ran into some sort of situation in the entrance hall. Since the two of them there, Claudine and Nemesis, were a part of his house he felt the need to wrangle them up and get them to their seats.

When he approached the two students was when he noticed that Claudine looked like she was crying??? Had the other student made her cry? Merlin knew Piers wasn't equipped to handle crying girls!

"What's going on?" Piers asked as he approached the two. "You lot should be at our table." And not crying. After a split second, Piers then noticed the two carries that were by Claudine. "And what's this? You were supposed to leave your pets behind, they're being taken up to your dorms." Merlin, this wasn't their FIRST term, why were they forgetting how to function all of the sudden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
SPOILER!!: *hissy snek noises*

Mental notes were being made. Nem knew he absolutely could not pass up the opportunity to speak to Grantham, sooner rather than later. Though maybe not too soon.

"Oh right, sorry," Nem said, lowering his voice and looking for all the world utterly apologetic. He didn't point out her glistening eyes or slightly thicker voice either. Real nice, see? "Ooh... more than one?" he went on, but more quietly this time.

Before Nem could say anything else, however, who should show up but the one and only Fuller-Thompson; champion of Charms, keeper of the grounds, head of house extraordinaire, et cetera, et cetera. Always a delight.

"Sorry, Professor. I was just concerned why Bernie was all in a strop, but she already left." Bernadette Grantham, if he wanted to just jot that down. "I'll leave you to it then."

Peace.

Claudine was grateful that Nem heeded her in being quiet. Merlin, she didn’t need the entire School to know that crups were in their midst. “Yes. Two of them.’’ There was an almighty sniff that came from her. Did anyone have a tissue? Could they conjure one for her? The girl was just going to suggest to Nem that he should check with their Head of House if he was that interested in crups when the man of the hour himself showed up. And just like that Nem was leaving. Well, she’d catch up with him at the Slytherin table.

“Hi, Professor.’’ Claudine cleared her throat because up until now, she had not realised she sounded funny. Rapid blinking also happened because she was no longer going to be shedding tears she hoped. “Um. I couldn’t leave them behind because… um. Well, these are for you.’’ Claudine carefully set the two carriers on the floor before the man. When she straightened up, she tilted her head back to look at him with those serious eyes. “I know they don’t make up for the loss of your dogs…” Ugh. She was not good with words and expressing her feelings. “I’m sorry for everything,’’ she whispered.

Great.

Now she wanted to cry again.

Everything that had happened starting in the Forest last term to now was just too much.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺