Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bernieee! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernie wasn't sure if Fuller-Thompson was here at the castle yet, because wasn't he the groundskeeper, and didn't he have something to do with herding firsties? She was pretty sure she'd had to hide from him last year when she'd tried (AND SUCCEEDED, MIND YOU) in riding the boats over here...

But, she was here, just HELPING, and so she sat down and kind of hid along the wall, patting the crups' carriers. "Yeah, I'll wait here," she confirmed with the Slytherin with a huge, nervous nod. Please don't expel me, please don't expel me....

Now, Claudine was so distracted in wanting to get everything over with as soon as possible that she forgot that Fuller-Thompson would be outside with the first years. However, even thoughts of the man were driven from the man as she watched Bernie trying her best to blend in with the wall. Something inside of Claudine snapped. "Maybe it would be better if I saw him alone then,'' came her words impatiently. "I know you're worried about getting in trouble so you don't have to stick around.''

Pressing her lips tightly together so that she wouldn't say anything untoward in her anger, Claudine held out her free hand for the carrier. Bernie needn't hang around, anyway. This entire situation that they were in was Claudine's own fault and the last thing she needed was anyone throwing bad vibes on her attempt to make things a little right.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺