Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 12:35 AM   #74 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Beth Greyvson’s eyes widened with utter GLEE when pizza was brought up. ”that…or grilled cheese – not like cheese toasties but the ones they make in the united states with all the grease and salt and deliciousness” she smiled and might have even made a little bit of a slight happy groan sound at the thought of it.

What? She was hungry. She was always hungry.

Ethan? ”whose Ethan? Do you mean like Ethan Denton? He’s just a friend.” she asked and furrowed her eyebrows oh wait! He must have meant Ewan. ”DID I NEVER INTRODUCE YOU TO EWAN? I’m am the absolute worst when it comes to friends and dating and everything………….but I don’t know if he could have handled all of this” she said as she waved her arm at Chase and then back at herself and even around in a bir of a circular motion. ”you know – our banter-tastic friendship…he probably would have gotten jealous over the fact that I may have never given him a nickname?” she admitted with a shrug of her shoulder.

Was that a bad thing to admit? ”Quinn already had that covered – she’d called him popcorn stealer and popper since he…well stole my popcorn?” she’d explain all of that at a later date. For now, all that mattered was this fun-tast-tic conversation.

Tipping her head she sighed, ”maybe if we work out this friend thing I’ll introduce you guys?” she offered with a nod. Please, loud eye rolls were and Anabeth Chase Greyvson went hand in hand. ”Chase, its M E did you really think I’d have a quiet eyeroll?” she asked with a smirk and then he was off chattering about Lucas and all she could do was grin.

Gosh, he must have loved him – she was about to say she could help – go out with the gang and be a spectacular wingwoman when…whaaa – did she think he was cute? CUTE? Her eyebrows knitted together ”honestly I haven’t seen Lucas since like forever?” she shrugged, ”but he was cool and rocked orange hair which…that is hard to do right? Look cool and not like a pumpkin with BRIGHT orange hair?” she shrugged her shoulder and gave him a grin. ”besides…if you do this setting me up on date things you should know I more for personality than looks – or I usually do?” she shrugged her shoulders.

CRUSHES? He was asking about Daniel and wait – Captain Dooley? Her brows quivered in thought as she considered how many people had really thought she had liked Patrick. ”Yeah…it was Daniel and I mean some other people like for a fleeting second I had one on my mate Reese – like seriously my taste makes no sense at all.” she waited a few seconds before adding urgently, VERY urgently ”I didn’t have a crush on Patrick. I was just…excited because I got onto a Quidditch team as a reserve beater – like duuuuuuuuude made my school dream come true when quidditch was a thing.” she beamed at Chase not adding that really really the only other person she had had a crush on in first year had been the one and only Chase Spenley…but he already knew that.

Uhhhh-huh he wasn’t going to be getting an Oscar just yet. Not until he had convinced her it was REALLY just an act. [b]”I’ll consider it – the Oscar…”yeah yeah yeah I didn’t squeal because of you – I squealed because I was right….you’ll have to work harder to prove that I’m not right.” she nodded and shook her head dramatically as he said she adored him.

”what can I say?...you’re adorable in a cute puppy kind of way” she shrugged her shoulder and grinned. ”you know I mean it in the like…get under people’s skin and fester until they can’t help but see me as a friend or more than a friend – I mean…if I remember correctly for the looooooongest time you tried to deny we were friends.” they were friends, obviously.

Still she took another popcorn piece and grinned as he said he’d ask his roommate and nodded. ”obviously – but if we do this we should do like something fun and huge like a costume party – I could even get a venue for freaking freeeee mate! My cousin runs a pub nearby” she added the last bit with a grin. Maybe, just maybe she’d get a job there and save up to get her own place. When he asked about her being emotionally done with Hogwarts she just grinned and couldn’t help but laugh as he used her full name.

”did you just full-name me?” she asked with a wide-eyed gasp, still she just nodded at him. ”indeed I am – last term people got stuck in portraits – the term before we were in Beauxbaton and it was horrid…and I’m just done, I even signed up to take my NEWTs at the end of summer.” she added with a shrug of her shoulder like it wasn’t a BIG reveal.

This girl wasn’t going back to school if she had anything to do with it. ”pfft of course you say that but that’s because you want to call me adorable because it obviously bugs me. i’m. not. adorable.” she insisted again. ”I NEVER INTRODUCED YOU?” she asked with a wide-eyed look.

Beth did look at him for a long moment when he asked the might-witch victim question. ”honestly – no. I’m not a victim and she isn’t a like mighty witch – but you should meet her…I think you could put up with her…she’s not that charming.” okay maybe she was but he was her friend.

She couldn’t help but grin as Chase said she had liked the nickname. ”suuuuuuuuure she did, she didn’t seem to like it as much as you did” she smiled and shrugged her shoulder.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________