Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 10:53 PM   #73 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Oh what was with that look? Chase seemed to have…”are you okay?...we should get something cheesy and melty and gooey next” she nodded as she glanced around the stalls for a moment – his wide-eyed look she had given her after the hair ruffle still making her laugh at least on the inside. ”and you are welcome, besides…I probably owed you for you…y’know putting up with me and my antics” speaking of antics, as she had said the word she had shrugged her shoulder and winked at him for old times sake.

A done deal? ”would you have offered to do this even if I had never y’know…dated Ewan and kind of gotten a little itty bit hurt?” maybe it was more than an itty bit, but she didn’t want to seem fragile right now, because she wasn’t. She as Anabeth Chase Greyvson – and Greyvsons weren’t weak.

She couldn’t help but laugh when he told her to get her mind out of the gutter. ”I H A D to say it Chase – c’mon…you can’t just leave something for me to tease and poke fun at….i’ll do it every time.” she grinned at him in her impish way. When he asked if she knew Lucas she just rolled her eyes ”yes, yes I do I was a slytherin with him – he was also one of the only other Korean people in school other than you and Daniel Yoon” she grinned at him and sighed.

WAIT AVENGERS? ”oh so like…Doctor Strange?” she said raising her eyebrow in a challenging way because clearly Avengers had magic. She knew this. Was he pulling a stare into-the-camera move from the office? Nope…no when he spoke it was clear he was thinking about the future documentary and then then the realization about what she had said.

HAH. ”OH MY MERLIN I WAS RIGHT?” she half squealed half screamed as she bounced on the balls of her feet. ”a moment of weakness, please you just secretly love me” she gave him a smirky grin as she took a slight step back toward the crowd and popped another piece of the not-salty-enough popcorn and took a bite. ”maybe I’m one of those things that grows on people…like the longer I’m away the more people realize how awwwwesome I am eh? Like a tumor…but not bad?” yes, that made total sense but sassing didn’t have to make sense and really she just liked sassing him too much to stop.

She shook her head when he said she wasn’t sixteen. ”nope…oh Halloween – you were there. I mean, c’mon November first is my birthday so the best time to celebrate is with costumes and drinks and all that fun stuff” she grinned at him. ”OH MY GOSH CHASE! WE SHOULD HAVE A JOINT BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR…since I mean I’m kind of done emotionally with Hogwarts and with it trying to kill me?” she grinned at him and sighed deeply.

Had he just called her adorable? She wasn’t adorable. She uuuugh this wasn’t fun. She didn’t want to be adorable she wanted to be pretty and attractive and just not like some little puppy you cared for because it had the biggest saddest more precious eyes and face ever. She was not a puppy. She was awesome. ”good, I can deal with that…for now – one day I’ll grow out of the adorable phase and be just plain
awesome
and like…someone will find me more attractive than Cordelia and not fall for her veela-ness.”
right because that was actually a pain.

”have you ever met her? My twin?” she asked as she tipped her head at him. She hadn’t ever actually introduced him to Cordelia so there was a chance that he never met the practically leggy blonde. While yes, yes sometimes comparing herself to Cordelia made her all upset and sad but right now – she had the feeling that this friendship, this person wouldn’t find her to be utterly perfect. She was the funny, sassy, amazing one. Not Cordelia. She was gumballgirl.

When he didn’t deny wanting her to love him she just laughed. It seemed more like she was attempting to throw her a bone but really, really, she had just been teasing him. Even if deep down there was that suspicion that she had been right. ”right…because I’m awesome an amazingly attractive sassmonster” she was kidding, which hopefully was evident from the smirk on her face and the glint in her eyes. Right.

”she’s…really hating the nickname,…they’re precious – I almost want to squish them they’re precious little bugs.” one day, someday she would try and help some kid become the most sasstastically amazing person ever.
He nodded, going along with her. “Cheesy. Pizza?” he offered still quite stunned or one may say JUNGSHOOK. Perhaps he was still in shock a little bit. He didn’t like having his hair ruffled but didn’t exactly hate it when GG did it. Siblings yes… He smirked, coming back to life. “I forgot that. Consider your payment complete/” Heh.

Absolutely. Do you dare question my integrity, GG?” he asked, pretending to be offended. Really, he wasn’t. he just enjoyed messing with her. “I would have done it even if you hadn’t dated the bloke. You never introduced Ethan and I. Pity.” If she had, he would have been able to recognize the bloke for sure but perhaps GG didn’t want to get the two involved because they would have competed for her sassiness? He didn’t even know what Ethan was like… other than corny Dad jokes.

She was rolling her eyes? “Well that was a LOUD eye roll, Greyvson,” he commented, folding his arms. For some reason, he knew that Lucas and Beth had met but he always felt the need to ask it. “Isn’t he the best? Hyung is always so thoughtful… I just need to help him with girls...” Well… A thought came to mind. Beth was single? Was it worth proposing the idea? “Do you think Lucas is cute?” Daniel… Daniel sounded familiar. “Was he the bloke you had a crush on during your first year? Or was that Patrick? I can’t remember.

“All an act, I’m afraid. Hand me my Oscar, GG,” he joked, returning her smirky grin with one of his own. “I noticed that squeal by the way. That’s enough confirmation to tell me that someone adores me.” Heh. He paused, listening to her theory about being a tumor but not bad. He chuckled, letting her go with it. “Sure. Why not.” He’d entertain the thought… at least.

Oh yeah that’s right… He had joined for her birthday. He didn’t comment any further and instead stayed silent at the mention of a shared birthday event. A joint birthday party? Well the notion… “I think that should be fine… I’ll just have to ask my roomie, ” he explained. Not sure if he could host but maybe Lucas would be fine with it? Hold up. “Wait. What are you saying. You’re emotionally done with Hogwarts? What happened and what have you done with Annabeth Chase Greyvson?” Oh yes, he was using full names now, missy. He was very concerned. Mother Hen Chang-Woo Spenley in the house.

“Adorable… Awesome… I never said there was a difference.” He paused and then shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, popping a few more pieces of popcorn in his mouth. Chew. Chew. “But I never said they were the same.” She should know that she was pretty awesome. Then there was an unfamiliar name she mentioned. Cordelia… To be honest, she kind of sounded pretentious. He ought not be one to judge but…. Beth wasn’t fond of her twin? Wait. Beth had a twin? Chase could not tell if the She Snake was just pulling his leg right now. How come she had NEVER mentioned a sister to him? “Errmm.. interesting that you mention your sister now? What is she a mighty witch and you’re the victim? When can I meet her?” He doubted that she had a sibling. This was probably just a ruse to hang out with him longer, yes?

He frowned at her comment, pretending to be disappointed in it. Then he just sighed. “I suppose that you’re okay, kid.” He gave her a wink, informing her that he was merely jesting. He knew Beth wasn’t fragile but he didn’t want to go too far with her.

And then Chase really laughed as she mentioned the little girl hating the nickname. “Did she? I thought she loved it as she nearly tried to murder the poor bloke. She’s had it out for him for day 1. Hate and love… Annoyance and friendship… two sides of the same coin, are they not?