Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 12:42 AM   #72 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Yes, okay, brilliant! Let's keep the foot stepping to a minimum for the entire duration of this Diagon Alley visit, shall we? But also, if she was going to keep it up, Skeet's got no choice but to fall in love with her. We don't make the rules here.

"Ehhhh, well...." Skeet started and proceeded to say whatever came first to mind because he was like that. No filter. His mouth spat out words like a broken tap spewed water. "It doesn't sound like me! Gimme a cooler nickname and then we'll talk!" And no, if she was thinking about making him give up his nickname for her, that wasn't happening either. It's mami or none at all!

Honestly? The gagging look on his face was too real. "Did you say pickle popcorn?" Skeet stepped forward to see if she was being serious. Did such a flavour even exist? But oh NO, it really was there. Pickle-flavoured popcorn. He didn't even like pickle as it was. Merlin, how dizgoozting! ".....Mami, that looks horrid." Not really. It didn't look that green but pickles and popcorn just didn't seem like a combination that would work, aight?

Was she even okay?!?!?!
If he was going to fall in love with anyone, it would be a good thing for it to be Aboli. Lonely as she was, she'd probably get clingier if anything. Aboli was unaware of those thoughts, though, and merely couldn't help laughing as he carried on. Did he like the sound of his own voice?! Because it sure sounded like it! She couldn't blame him, though, because she herself liked her own voice too. She could talk her dad's ear off any day. "Hmm. Okay......Let me think about it. Maybe my brain will work better the more I get to know you---which reminds me........you should WRITE me. I like writing to people." Aboli may reply cryptically with a language only SHE understood, but that was a more interesting letter than most, no? "Unless, of course, you can't write." She smirked teasingly at him.

MUahahAHHAH.

"I KNOW it looks horrid and that's why I WANT it. I'm a bit of a masochist." Enjoying one's own pain seemed to be a family trait, didn't it? She didn't know half of what her mother got up to - but her mother could see it in her....the Ziggy clan enjoyed pain okay? "But I also just....looooooove trying really weird food. I'd put almost anything in my mouth, right?" She chuckled and ruffled his hair playfully. "Also, I live to see the look on people's faces JUUUUUST like the one on yours currently. You look horrified. It's hilarious." It was making her giggle even MORE. So when it was their turn, she cut right in front of him -- ladies first, right? -- and ordered her some PICKLE. POPCORN.

Pickled flavored crisps were good so...why would popcorn NOT be good?