Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 04:02 AM   #67 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Beth’s cheeks were already flushed from embarrassment when Chase spoke up saying he wasn’t going to share those details. Merlin, her little hammering heart was starting to calm when he said that. ”honestly, I’m glad of that” she muttered without even looking at him as she took her hand and began to fan it at her neck.

what? IT WAS HOT. There was nothing more here.

nothing. Right?

When he commented on her wanting to be in a genuine relationship she just nodded, her grey eyes widening happily as he spoke. ”chase, how do you get me?” she asked as she raised an eyebrow at him. ”…I mean I don’t know if I need to go soulmate level or anything I mean…I did just get dumped and unceremoniously excommunicated from a…” she reached her hand up and started counting on her fingers ”like…almost four years – we were off for one term when I went to school in Norway?” she shrugged her shoulder.

Biting her lip and pouting softly she added in a whisper ”I think I missed you more…you were fun and not all aaah-dramatic” she sucked in air dramatically again. Wait wait were her ears really hearing this correctly – was Chase Salty-Pants Spenley offering to set her up on dates?

This world was weird.

”I am a bit intrigued…I mean who are you going to find? And a little scared…like wh-who…how is this going to work Salty?” she asked as the curiosity played across her face.

Oh come on her hair didn’t need ruffling – but wait…why did he think that? ”oh come on – you’re…I wouldn’t think that you’re Chase….one of like my favorite people” she admitted that part gain with a grin even if a part of her was puzzling over why his face looked off, had her saying he was like a brother been odd? It was probably the adding the brother and crush thing together because that – that was d i s t u r b i n g in and of itself…right? That had to be it.

She gasped when he called her that ”Little Beth?” her eyes with wide in shock and what could easily be mock or actual horror. ”I’m not that much younger than you Chase Seņor saltypants Spentley.” hah, two could do this. That was true.

And really, if anything she could keep adding more and more things to his list of nicknames. ”it wasn’t a major crush Spenley, I mean…I didn’t” she paused for a second and raised an eyebrow at him ”I didn’t like full on make some sappy hey I’m secretly in love with you and it scares me playlist for you…I just told you. That’s different.” it was because Beth was odd and had always hidden her BIGGEST feelings…really, she had hidden her crush on Chase for years, until he had graduated even.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________