Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 02:25 AM   #65 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Even if he didn’t say that he was invested, there was a part of her that knew. Deep down. That she was like a little sister to Chase Spenley which was probably why the whole intimacy thing made both of their skin crawl.

”I’m not going to give details, I’m not a monster…your…you” she flailed her hands in front of her face as if she was trying to wash the idea out of her head. ”…just like I really don’t need details about you and Maeve.” she wasn’t going to add that she would rather bleach her eyeballs, because that wasn’t exactly true.

She valued being able to see too much.

When he said that they grew apart all Beth could do to keep her chin from wobbling was suck a lot of air into her lungs and blow it out slowly, so slowly that her cheeks seemed to expand with air like a balloon. ”…no, not at first…” she muttered as she sighed and dramatically thrust her head back, almost leaning it against her shoulder. ”honestly,…I have no clue it wasn’t my idea i…I just agreed?...b-because that’s how I am. I don’t want to be in a relationship if it feels forced?” she shrugged her shoulder and just gave Chase a smile.

Looking at him, she just gave him a little small half-smile. ”thanks for being…you and not like fully treating me like I’m some fragile thing and still sassing me a bit.” she smiled and gave him a shoulder pat, ”this – the listening and good advice is probably why people had crushes on you…” she couldn’t help but grin, and laugh even. ”obviously not me…I mean, we were just sassy-banter-buddies and im glad of it…cause you” she squinted at him before changing what she was saying all together, “don’t read into it okay Spenley?” she shrugged, ”but you’re…like the older brother I never had and sort of regrettably had a crush on considering now your…like a brother-person to me?” she shrugged.

”…you want to do popcorn and maybe a pub? ‘cause im 17…nearly 18. I can do that now?”

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________