Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 01:02 AM   #64 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

He frowned, continuing to listen and watched as she pout-frowned. Now the next facial expression to appear on Greyvson’s face made Chase wish he had a camera or at least wish he had been recording it because it would have made a solid gif. It also would have been the type of video that he’d hide away and then reveal when he did his best man/ maid of honour / mother of the bride speech at her wedding. Let’s be real here- Chase Spenley was very invested in this friendship so much so if she asked, he’d be gracious enough to accept the role. He wouldn’t show just how excited to accept. He’d act like he expected it as if it was the socially acceptable thing to do. Heh. He laughed. Then again, the thought of Beth being…. Yep. He had to agree with her. “Err… GG, I don’t want details… La LA LALALA LA I’M NOT LISTENING. I DON’T NEED TO KNOW THAT. LA LA LALALA. TOO MUCH INFORMATION. THANK YOU!” Please ignore the two crazy people over here, nice vendors. Don’t kick us out of line because we’re being weird. A man just needed his salty popcorn….

Oh…” he said. Gosh, he was saying that a lot recently and just listening. “I see. So you guys… grew apart.” That was one of his biggest fears with him and Maeve. What happened if one day, he started having more fun with someone else instead of her. He loved her and all but the fear of them growing apart was very real. He’d ask Lucas for his perspective. Gosh, he wished Lucas was here right now. He’d be the perfect person to offer GG some insight instead of just awkwardly going “Oh” and “I see..” and “I’m sorry”. Spenley felt utterly helpless.

Tea? There’s a Slytherin goat? Lucas never told me about that,” he pouted. “Besides…” If he had longer hair, this would have been the perfect moment for an imaginary hair flip- but he didn’t so he just imagined it in his mind to help bring out his dramatic flair even more. “Besides, how could a goat ever compete with me?” Hand this man an Oscar now. Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, Tony – it’d be his.

So popcorn was off the list… “Alright. If not, popcorn which I’ll add is deliciously salty. If I was a Healer, I’d prescribe you a full course of saltiness but I’m not. So instead of popcorn – what do you want. It’s my treat, of course,” he said, nonchalantly before realizing that he was being too nice and too straightforward and there wasn’t much flair. “But keep in mind… I don’t treat everyone..

Just very special people. He did take Lucas out for dinner the other night. He smirked. What a great night..

Last edited by Watson; 04-20-2020 at 02:33 AM.