Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 09:07 PM   #60 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
The message on her phone had brought a smile to the normally perky little blonde’s face. It was nice to know that after all of these years salty still called her gumball girl. It was their special little names for each other.

She had to get there quickly.

With a POP! she had apparated to the vendors and couldn’t help but smile when she saw him. ”SALTY!” she squealed as she practically ran toward him and thrust her arms around him in a hug.

Merlin, consent. She didn’t ask. ”s-sorry I just needed that” she gave him a small sheepish smile as she stepped back – her eyes weren’t as manically bright and sparkly as they always used to be…but he made her feel all the more happy. ”where are we?” she asked as she turned to look around the crowd and then she saw them….”you think they’ll end up falling in love?” she asked as she nudged him with his elbow.

For a second she stood there watching the people before her eyes flicked to the popcorn and she began to tear up. ”Ssss Chase? Can I get a hug?” she asked her eyes all watery again.
He looked down at his phone again, tapping his foot. No text back? Hmm… He supposed that she must be busy. Maybe she’s on a date with said boyfriend…? Or maybe doing laundry? Was that what seventeen year olds did in the summer or was she causing some mischief like he and Lucas used too?

Nah, not GG. She was a good kid so he supposed that she was probably picking up supplies for the upcoming school year. Just as he was about to send another text to make sure she was alive because it was odd NOT to have a quick one off sassy line back from GG, he heard a squeal. SALTY? And there she was. “Gumball Girl!” he smiled and froze as she wrapped her arms around him. She was hugging him? He chuckled at her response when she stepped back. “Hugs already? I take it that you must have REALLY missed me this time… I was just waiting for you to order some popcorn and…” He stopped talking when he saw how sparkly her eyes were. They were a little red around the eyes. Was that a wobbling lip too?

Without second thought, Chase wrapped his arms around Beth and pulled her into a very tight hug. He gently rocked her back and forth, trying to comfort her and was just silent. “Who do I need to have a talking with?” He didn't like seeing people cry - especially people he cared about.