Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 12:35 AM   #56 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Skeet? A pOoR sPoRt? She was making such damaging statements against his character. The audacity!

Skeet had completely ignored the old lady now. He had the impression that if he looked back at her and made eye contact again, he wouldn't hear the end of it. He didn't need any of that anymore when he's got a lot of it at home. "Go on, then, go step on her foot too and see how that goes for ya," the Gryffindor suggested with a cheeky grin. However, even THAT is automatically wiped off his face when she attacks her again! She was so RUDE! "Watch ya mouth!" He also paused and made a judgey look at her too. "Funny nickname ya got there. I don't like it!" Skeet Skeet....McGee? WhAt iS tHaT?

Lucky for Aboli, Skeet was 10000% down for all the pranks. It was HIS thing, and so was stirring trouble. One can only imagine the number of times he'd been thrown to detention and gotten into trouble at Hogwarts?

OH RIGHT, HE WAS THINKING ABOUT THE POPCORN TOO. "Ya! I want some of em too but I can't decide if I want the confetti one or the berry flavoured one." Both of which were exotic flavours worth trying, if you asked him! "Will ya got get some too?"

Aboli just smiled sweetly at him. She would NOT be stepping on anyone's foot on purpose right now. She could see in the future why it might be beneficial to step on someone's foot...if she didn't like them...and then, she'd play it off as an accident. She didn't even think she'd purposely step on her brothers' feet, either. It seemed so violent. Not that Aboli didn't have violent tendencies-- she sometimes DID...but stepping on a FOOT seemed not her style for whatever reason.

"Why don't you like it? It's not a bad nickname or anything." She shrugged. She wouldn't call him it if he didn't really like it....but it was such wasted potential.

But they had moved on to the popcorn, hadn't they? "Both sound good. I just want the weirdest one." It was becoming a pattern for her, to try the oddest foods whenever she tried a new place. It was like an adventure, though, and one that couldn't result in any harm. She squinted at the menu...."PICKLE!" she squeaked. "THE PICKLE ONE."