Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 05:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
natethegreat

DMLE & DoM
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Archie O'Brien
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Selene Latimer
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Gethin Hughes
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Well he wasn’t finishing up his sixth-year lady, he was a fully qualified, albeit young looking apparently, wizard so there. “Well, I guess wisdom doesn’t always come with age, huh?” A small grin on his lips now. Sometimes, he just couldn’t help himself. In his head, he knew what he was saying was rude but well, it just needed to be said. Either he said it or it would burst out of him and the few people closest to him knew this all too well. Now that he thought about it, that may have been one of the reasons why he ended up with the black eye and a few broken ribs to boot but he didn’t dwell on this. That was a problem for future Spencer. Now Spencer just wanted a kebab.

He didn’t take her words seriously. As snippy as Spencer Rogers is, he can generally tell when people are trying to actually insult him. Sure, he sometimes he takes offence when he shouldn’t but that’s what made it interesting. “It’s cool” was all he said in reply to her apology now, his pale face a picture of ease. “I mean, you don’t have to go out of your way to show me. "I’m sure I’ll be able to get this if you point me towards it” assuming he could see it with his good eye obviously. After all, it couldn't be too far away.
The boy was witty, Roselyn had to give him that. It was clear from their mere banter, she would hate to get into an argument with him. That probably would not end well for herself. She didn't take the comment to heart because one, she knew she was wise, just not in the sense about age. And two, Spencer's voice didn't come across as mean spirited or pointed. Also, it took a lot to offend her.

"Well if that's the case..." She replied. Adding a nod before pointing to one of the stalls on the left. "The kebabs are right over there." Hmm. Did she want a kebab as well? The thought was rather tantalizing, and she was growing pretty hungry, but she decided to not grab one. Roselynn would probably just visit the leaky cauldron after her visit to Madame Pimpernelle's. With that being said, Roselynn said "Alas, I must be on my way. Have a good rest of your day, and I hope everything heals. Farewell Spencer." And with that, the lady had walked away.

... MISUNDERSTOOD ... DILIGENT ... SECRETIVE ...