Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 05:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Ah, peace and quiet. It had been nice for a few moments, until Finneas showed up and promptly created a ruckus. She winced a little as he stubbed his foot RIGHT on her chair, jostling her just as she had taken a sip of her drink, of course. "Alright, Finneas?" she asked him as he took his seat, brushing the front of her blouse which was now wet thanks to him. That had sounded like it hurt...

Gabi smiled at Trent as he sat down. The man had definitely exceeded her expectations this term - they had been thrown a bunch of curveballs, and he had dealt with each one as well as anyone could have. Who would have thought the portraits would somehow figure out how to LEAVE their frames and then go on a rampage around the school? Even by Hogwarts standards, that was...highly unusual. She chuckled at his question and nodded. "I am MORE than ready to be back in France with my family," she told him with a grin.

And on to less pleasant matters...she frowned at her colleague. "We'll miss you, Simran, but you've more than earned a break," she said encouragingly with a smile. Honestly, they all had. She wouldn't have been surprised if anyone ducked out after one a term or two here. She had more than a few gray hairs from this term - they were all expertly concealed of course, but they were there just the same.

...why was Gus carrying around a picture of his children? He was going to see them in a few short hours, wasn't he?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid