View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 05:51 PM   #45 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"No problem at all and most likely many aren't here anymore, but just in case." She knew it had been a few years ago, but it was still good to mention. She nodded and made a note that she would be seeing him on level seven sooner rather than later with the plants. 'Wonderful, I will let my team know that you will be popping up. Don't need anyone getting worried that you shouldn't be doing it or anything." Not that her team would probably act suspicious but just in case.

"She is the department head of environmental, she will know what to do." She felt the woman was pleasant enough and one that you could approach so she didn't feel Fletcher would have too much trouble with her. Plus if he was bringing plants to the ministry she couldn't say no. Looking around she realized the plants were already in the ministry he was just moving them to new places.

"Good, good. Give me one second." She got up from her seat and went to ask a question about the adoption. When she came back she had a carrier for her friend that just so happened to have followed her to the counter and back. She sat back in her seat and wrote a little not, one that if he was looking over her should he could read very easily. Looking back up with a smile on her face she folded the note and then scooped up the Kneazle. "I need you to take this Kneazle and this note to the minister. You don't have to say who it was from, he will know once he reads the note."

Placing the feline in the carrier she stuck the note on top and set it in front of Fletcher.

SPOILER!!: note

Charles,
Remember when we spoke about me getting a dog? Well I was sitting in the cafe today and this kneazle seems to have picked me. What do you think of me getting him instead of a dog? Why don't you two get to know each other and then bring him to my house when you come over for dinner.

See you soon,
Vic
SPOILER!!: note

Yes, just in case. One couldn't be too considerate in the workplace, particularly in one like the Ministry of Magic. "Sounds good," Fletcher replied. Would the head of the plants department be an easy person to talk to, he wondered? He really supposed he had to speak to her now, after all of Victoria's insistence. Maybe after he made another trip downstairs with some plants and whatever gift was for Charles, Fletcher would come back up here.

Maybe.

He watched as Victoria disappeared for a few, and took that time to add two more plants to his collection on his original table. So depending on how large the Minister's gift was... he'd probably have to make two or three trips up here to get all these....? Ah. Well. He had his plans for the rest of the day sorted! Heh.

Fletcher returned to Victoria's table when she reappeared with a cat cage--- A CAT CAGE?! The gift for the Minister was the kneazle that had been hanging around them?! Why had he been thinking it would be something small like jewelry? Fletcher had planned on putting the gift in his pocket. He certainly couldn't do that to a kneazle though. He couldn't even shrink a kneazle, because as good as he was at Transfiguration, he was uncomfortable doing that to an animal.

And then there was the note. He hadn't been deliberately trying to read it, but Fletcher had nothing else to rest his eyes on at the moment, and so he did, quietly, watch her write out the words WHEN YOU COME OVER FOR DINNER. For some reason, this phrase in particular was sticking out to him as though it were in large print and highlighted in yellow. Fletcher had to say something about this, right? HAD to. Fletcher had thought that the Minister was MARRIED. Or WAS married? Was he STILL married? Suddenly he realized he didn't know his boss as well as he ought to.

He cleared his throat, hoping he wasn't wearing too awkward an expression right now. "Are you and the Minister....close friends, Ms. Culloden?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind