View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 01:59 AM   #44 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Oh, oops. Fletcher didn't know about the plant attacks, but wasn't really deterred by this warning. "Ah, thanks for the head's up," he said anyway, casually making a mental note to ask January about this later. He flashed her a smile when she called his idea brilliant. Finally, some overdue appreciation! "Thank you." Fletcher was considering this a compliment. Clearly he found himself brilliant too.

And yes, yes he would like to decorate level seven with some plants! Fletcher's smile widened into a positive beam. "Sure! I'd be happy to." He was already brainstorming ideas for how he'd spruce up Games & Sports, which seemed like a cool department, and PLUS he would get the chance to visit another floor, and get off level one, and make new friends allies, and honestly...... he couldn't see anything wrong with this plan.

"Olly," hmm, okay, name wasn't ringing any bells, but, "sounds good. I'll ask around when I finish with these guys." He nodded to the plant he'd been inspecting, but didn't go back to it yet. He was enjoying talking to Victoria. And look, she needed another favor from him. Should Fletcher try to not look too eager that he was finding favor with this pretty senior employee? She seemed important, and he did so enjoy making friends with important people.

Fletcher cleared his throat. Obviously this was important business for VERY important people-- a GIFT for the MINISTER! One didn't get one of those every day. "Of course I could do that for you, Ms. Culloden."

"No problem at all and most likely many aren't here anymore, but just in case." She knew it had been a few years ago, but it was still good to mention. She nodded and made a note that she would be seeing him on level seven sooner rather than later with the plants. 'Wonderful, I will let my team know that you will be popping up. Don't need anyone getting worried that you shouldn't be doing it or anything." Not that her team would probably act suspicious but just in case.

"She is the department head of environmental, she will know what to do." She felt the woman was pleasant enough and one that you could approach so she didn't feel Fletcher would have too much trouble with her. Plus if he was bringing plants to the ministry she couldn't say no. Looking around she realized the plants were already in the ministry he was just moving them to new places.

"Good, good. Give me one second." She got up from her seat and went to ask a question about the adoption. When she came back she had a carrier for her friend that just so happened to have followed her to the counter and back. She sat back in her seat and wrote a little not, one that if he was looking over her should he could read very easily. Looking back up with a smile on her face she folded the note and then scooped up the Kneazle. "I need you to take this Kneazle and this note to the minister. You don't have to say who it was from, he will know once he reads the note."

Placing the feline in the carrier she stuck the note on top and set it in front of Fletcher.

SPOILER!!: note

Charles,
Remember when we spoke about me getting a dog? Well I was sitting in the cafe today and this kneazle seems to have picked me. What do you think of me getting him instead of a dog? Why don't you two get to know each other and then bring him to my house when you come over for dinner.

See you soon,
Vic
SPOILER!!: note