View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 12:07 AM   #22 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
I love these SO much Ern thank you so much for sharing. I'm like...super keen on giving this a go but it feels so DAUNTING to me for some reason and I don't think I could even begin to express why

what are like...5 tips or tricks you would give a novice like me to get into this sort of thing?

I'm thinking of maybe taking a peek at the used goods store next time I can go out and check out their used books
Hey, fren! You're so good at encouraging and kind words. I appreciate you so much <3

The tips and tricks are my lessons in this THREAD, silly. Which is mostly just 'use what you've got' and 'don't let your own brain intimidate you'. I'm not sure if that's what you mean, but it's what helps me.

Lesson 4: I actually just want to show you this thing.

SPOILER!!: Cross stitch

Okay, hi, I learned to cross stitch when I was a baby because my mom and grandma did it... and then relearned a year or so ago when my friend got me a cross stitch kit. I'm super proud of this little guy, because I found the pattern for free on Pinterest and made it using floss I already had... so it felt like a perfect quarantine project. Anyway, please enjoy this commercial break.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote