View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 03:16 PM   #41 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Darej didn't react to the kneazle rubbing around his leg, it was sort of nice. He could give them a nice good scratch and rub back in exchange when he sat down. He turned about to pick the kneazle up when he saw a familiar lady walking over to him. He nearly did a double-take with seeing Rebecca here. Not that he was afraid, nope, it was just that the sight of her happened to take him aback. Over time since the infamous boggart extraction mission, there has been a pleasant aura overtaking him when in her presence. There were those co-workers you prefer to keep things short with and others that you didn't mind at all. With Becca, she definitely wasn't someone he wanted to keep things short with. He relaxed even more.

"Hello Becca." He smiled kindly. A rare thing, given how serious he usually is at work. "I fancied myself a cup and figured this would be a good spot." He didn't ask the same with her, since she already said she was on a break. "Would you like to join me?" He could even fix her something too. He was feeling generous.
Becca watched as Darej leaned down to pick up a kneazle to sit in his lap when their eyes met and it seemed like he froze up and left the kneazle rubbing at his leg and vying for attention hanging. Had she taken his breath away? If so, then she took it as something good and positive. Feminine power. They had a connection that she couldn't put her finger on. Seeing him always made her smile and it made her heart flutter. It had been that way since the boggart extraction mission at Hogwarts, but Becca hadn't had a chance to explore what this connection meant. Work and personal stuff had gotten in the way.

Returning his smile with a warm one of her own Becca answered softly. "As it happens I want something hot to drink too and maybe something sweet too if they have tarts here?" She didn't specify that she meant tea. "I'd like that, if you aren't waiting on someone else?" Maybe Darej had break dates? She remained standing for now. "So how have things been since that Hogwarts mission?" At this moment a dark grey cat came up and brushed it's head against her leg for a scratch. Becca leaned down to give the cat a good scratch before straightening up again.