View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 05:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She lifted up her hand to meet his in the greeting, though she was curious about it since they had been talking. What a polite man was what she concluded in her thoughts though and merely gave a smile. "The pleasure is mine, do you decorate the offices often with plants?" Had hadn't been around during the attack of the plants? She still couldn't bring many to level seven without some of her employees jumping a bit.

"I don't know if I'd go about asking maintenance staff right now. With the minister needing them to do extra work with the owls and all. They might not be able to get it. I think you would be better off finding a watering charm or something that could alert you to when it needs something." She assumed there was something like that for plants.

"You work int he minister office? Are you liking it?" He had said he was only there a year so she felt it was a good question to ask.

Fletcher shook her hand politely, beaming a bit. "Oh, no, this is a new idea I've had." He sat himself down at her table to chat for a moment. "We had a few memos go haywire and set the desks on fire," his included, "and I think the office still smells a bit...smoky. So I was thinking of adding a few plants to brighten up the place, clear up the air, make it smell better." Great idea, right? Of course, Fletcher knew nothing of the inner happenings of the Ministry the last few years, and a lot of his coworkers were also new-ish to the Ministry. He had no reason at all to be suspicious of plants!

Ah, right right. The stupid owl problem; just another side effect of the memos going crazy. "You're right," Fletcher nodded. "I might have to ask someone on this floor for a handy spell." He really needed to make a friend in every department just for this reason.

"Oh yes," Fletcher answered promptly and with a dazzling grin. "It's fun, and a very different work environment for me." The minister's office reminded him of Gringotts, sometimes, if he had been a banker and not a cursebreaker there. Fletcher had never had such nice accomodations for work, even WITH the owl droppings everywhere.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind