Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 06:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Rainwaterrr <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Did he know Twinkle Twinkle? Gus was almost OFFENDED at the thought that he might not. "Claudine, I have my own three children. Of course I know Twinkle Twinkle. And of course I know the importance of actions and a star!!" Did she need to see it to believe it? Was she worried that he wouldn't be nearly as good as she was at entertaining Christopher? Because he was a born performer and a trained one, too. HE WAS THE TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR KING OK !!!!!!!

"Pop him into a crib, then and you can go enjoy the rest of your day." Because Gus was here to take care of the little one.

YAY.

Three kids.

Wow.

What Claudine was most relieved to hear was that Rainwater knew the muggle rhyme and was quite prepared to do the actions along with it. She was quite tempted to ask him to perform the entire thing so that she could ensure that said performance lived up to Christopher’s expectation.

Temptation won.

“I believe you, Professor. But can you give Christopher and I a demonstration? If he’s not happy, he’ll spend most of his time crying loudly instead of being on his best behaviour.’’ Claudine didn’t need to go into details of what mayhem that could cause, did she? The other ‘kids’ would be disturbed, Rainwater would spend all of his attention on Christopher etc. She shifted the baby in her arms, waiting to see if the man would oblige them.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺