View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 05:54 PM   #37 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default they should chat about Charles ;)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
His comment made her laugh, if his girlfriend was the reason he liked them, did he really like them or was he pretending? Pretending wasn't a great way for a relationship, which made her really need to speak to Charles about the Kneazle before going forward. If he didn't like cats it could be the deciding factor since she was so on the fence, though if she sat here any longer this kneazle would be going home with her.

She glanced down at him once more and found herself trying to figure out what his name could be or were they already named? She'd have to figure that one out as well. After his thanks, she figured he was going to be off on his own, so she opened her files to get started.

Hearing his voice she lifted her eyes once more to look at the hanging basket he was speaking of. "Oh, how rude of me. I am the department head in Games and Sports, Victoria Culloden." She wondered if she should change her last name back, but it was just too much effort at this point. "It depends on who is taking care of it. If someone else was, yes I would think it is a pretty addition to my office, but if I was taking care of it myself, I would be stressed about killing it." Hence her saying she wasn't much of a green thumb.
OH HO! A department head! How rude of him to assume she was another mere underling, like him. Fletcher drifted away from the next plant he was inspecting (it had an ant on it, which made it instantly unappealing) and back to Victoria's table, where he offered her a hand.

"Ms. Culloden, it's so nice to meet you." Please, shake his hand. He was a big fan of anyone with some power in this place. "I'm Fletcher, the junior undersecretary. I'm afraid I haven't met many people here yet, in my year here." No, he'd actually mostly stuck to the lower floors of this place. Fletcher nearly forgot what he'd asked her in his zeal for meeting Victoria, but he recalled the hanging basket in the corner.

Hmm, yeah. "The same is probably true for me," he admitted. "But I could always ask the maintenance staff to see that it's well-kept." Right? He could boss a few people around, at least. He just wanted the plants for the ambiance they added, not the additional responsibility.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind