View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 08:59 PM   #35 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"He is not my cat so no offense taken." He wasn't yet at least. She pulled the feline up on her lap and he seemed to like her enough, she wasn't really ever sure how to read cats, which was why she never got them. This one, however, seemed to feel the same about her as he jumped to the floor, but stayed near her. "I've personally always had dogs myself, but I wanted to keep my mind open as I came in today. There are a few cute crups over there." She pointed to the little play area that the crups were in at the moment. They were cute, but if she was getting a dog, she figured she would go for a lab or maybe something else of that size.

Taking a sip of her coffee she reached down and pet the kneazle again, alright maybe this was going to be hers, but she would see what the girls and even maybe Charles thought first.

Her attention back on the man next to her she thought a moment, "I do not have a green thumb, so plants tend to run when I come near. Though, I think if you are wanting one there is a form near the counter to fill out. I haven't actually adopted anything here, so I might be wrong." She enjoyed coming in for visits during coffee breaks and the thought of adopting was always there, but she could easily talk herself out of it.
"Same," Fletcher answered honestly. "Well, my girlfriend likes dogs, so I guess I do too." He looked to where she was pointing and couldn't help but smile at the sight of the crups all yipping and tumbling and licking each other. "They are pretty cute." And maybe one day he'd bring his son in and they could pick one out together.

But not today.

Fletcher chuckled at the lady and considered grabbing a form from near the counter, but then again, maybe he'd just come back later and get it. "Cool, thanks," he replied anyway, and then got up again to go check out another plant. Maybe he'd just collect all the ones he wanted for Level One on this table and then he could fill out a form...

He touched the trailing, funky leaves of the hanging basket he found himself beside. "I don't know which floor you work on, ma'am," but he was guessing it wasn't this one! Har har. "But if this were hanging in your office, would it make you feel... happier?" Was this a good plant? He needed a second opinion.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind