View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 03:45 PM   #34 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Absolutely n---" Fletcher started to reply, eyeing the kneazle with some suspicion as he settled down at a table beside it with a large cactus for a centerpiece. Hmm. Weren't kneazles like guard cats or something? Was this one going to attack him if he said something about it? "I mean no offense to your cat," which received a respectful nod from the junior undersecretary, "but I'm more of a dog person."

The best pet he'd ever had had been a niffler, though. They'd had so much in common. Such a good boy. Fletcher sighed at the memory and reached out to admire the pot on his cactus. "Anyway, I'm here for a plant. Know anything about those? Can we just take any one of 'em?" If so, he should have brought up a cart from level one and loaded it up!
"He is not my cat so no offense taken." He wasn't yet at least. She pulled the feline up on her lap and he seemed to like her enough, she wasn't really ever sure how to read cats, which was why she never got them. This one, however, seemed to feel the same about her as he jumped to the floor, but stayed near her. "I've personally always had dogs myself, but I wanted to keep my mind open as I came in today. There are a few cute crups over there." She pointed to the little play area that the crups were in at the moment. They were cute, but if she was getting a dog, she figured she would go for a lab or maybe something else of that size.

Taking a sip of her coffee she reached down and pet the kneazle again, alright maybe this was going to be hers, but she would see what the girls and even maybe Charles thought first.

Her attention back on the man next to her she thought a moment, "I do not have a green thumb, so plants tend to run when I come near. Though, I think if you are wanting one there is a form near the counter to fill out. I haven't actually adopted anything here, so I might be wrong." She enjoyed coming in for visits during coffee breaks and the thought of adopting was always there, but she could easily talk herself out of it.