View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 02:15 AM   #33 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had still been looking around the room when she felt the rubbing on her leg again. When she looked down the same kneazle was trying for her attention again. Reaching down and giving it a head scratch she decided it was time to get some work done, but as she opened the first of the files a voice took her attention.

"No, he isn't mine, are you interested in him?" He was fluffy and sweet, but Victoria still wasn't sure she wanted one, but the thought of this one maybe going home with someone else made her a bit sad too. Had the kneazle picked her and got her to fall for it without her realizing, it was seeming that way.

"Are you looking for a certain creature?" Plants hadn't even crossed her mind as a reason people came in, the pets were more her focus.
"Absolutely n---" Fletcher started to reply, eyeing the kneazle with some suspicion as he settled down at a table beside it with a large cactus for a centerpiece. Hmm. Weren't kneazles like guard cats or something? Was this one going to attack him if he said something about it? "I mean no offense to your cat," which received a respectful nod from the junior undersecretary, "but I'm more of a dog person."

The best pet he'd ever had had been a niffler, though. They'd had so much in common. Such a good boy. Fletcher sighed at the memory and reached out to admire the pot on his cactus. "Anyway, I'm here for a plant. Know anything about those? Can we just take any one of 'em?" If so, he should have brought up a cart from level one and loaded it up!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind