View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 09:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
As far as shipping goes, the author is def trying to get us to root for Elias/Laia but I honestly really would rather have Laia/Keenan get together because they both KNOW what the other is going through. They're both the last of their family and have lost essentially everything to the Empire. And Elias/Helene seem like a MUCH better fit to me.
I'm not sure what it is but I like Helene. I guess because I've been damaged by someone in the love department, I can sympathise with her. I was 100% in the Elias/Helene camp. I was never fussed with Keenan really and Laia was a slow burner for me so I kind of wanted those to end up together for that reason.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on what the masks look like? And how do you picture Blackcliff? Sabaa Tahir based it on Ancient Rome but, personally, I quite like Ern's description of Dark Hogwarts without the magic.
I really enjoyed reading the Percy Jackson books and then the Heroes of Olympus books after so I always kind of pictured Blackcliff similarly to how I pictured Camp Jupiter but with more sand.

As for the masks, my interpretation of them was that were kind of like secret police? Kind of like the elite part of the police. I always forgot to picture them in masks for some reason and then whenever I read the word mask, I'd have to stop and picture the scene again
aRogueOne is offline   Reply With Quote