View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 01:04 AM   #58 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Is it in my hair?!

Given there was owl poop all over the man’s suit and shoes and he’d been laying on the floor in it, there was a good likelihood of there being some in his hair. Not that it didn’t seem to be an odd thing to be concerned in the overall grand scheme of things. Nevertheless, Simon picked his way around him, careful to not step in anything in the process, to inspect the situation. “Well there is a little bit,” the security man confessed as he came around the other side. Small bit on the very back of his head.

Right…newspaper.

Simon retrieved the relatively untouched newspaper from his pocket to return to his companion. “The memo problem still hasn’t be fixed,” he remarked, figuring that he should at least have been aware of. “And since not everyone can cast patronus’ even non corporal ones, we seem to be stuck with owls. Which have turned the atrium into their owlery.” Except he couldn’t remember the one at Hogwarts being THIS bad.

Wait…Hogwarts…worrying about hair…and a better look at the man that was now meeting his gaze.

“Fletcher?”
Of course there was poo in his hair. Fletcher had just been lying prone on the floor of the owlery, essentially. He groaned again; he couldn't even run a hand through his hair to check it and that was one of his essential moves.

Fletcher sighed and accepted his newspaper back, glancing down at it in disappointment. "Yeah, my desk burned down from a flaming memo right before we closed.... I was hoping I'd come back to a new one..." but if the owl poo was any indication, it seemed like they'd just replaced one problem with another. So.

He looked up at his name? "Yes?" Was that a Fletcher of recognition or one of accusation, or...? His eyes searched the other man for a moment as he tried to place him. He wasn't sure why, but besides the Auror vibes, he was getting a strong sense of a Gryffindor presence... "Did we go to school together?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind