View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 11:47 PM   #54 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Simon frowned as he stepped out of the security office to check things around the atrium. The charm he had cast to keep the smells at bay only extended as far as the four walls and buffet him as he entered the cavernous room proper. And the smell wasn’t the worst. He had told his team to try and help maintenance with the upkeep, but it didn’t seem to be helping. The owls had claimed the space as the Ministry version of the Owlery up at Hogwarts and left all sorts of surprises around for the careless worker to find.

Like the one whom Simon had just noticed his appearance in time to see the slip and fall into the latest mess on the stone floor.

Man down!

The security man quickly moved to assist, attempting to vanish as much…waste…as he could in his path. He winced as he took in the appearance of the fallen man whom he couldn’t recognize with the paper on his face. Simon gingerly leaned over to uncover the victim only to spot a vaguely familiar face that brought him up short. “Oh Merlin…,” he remarked before stashing the paper in his clean pocket and offering a hand. “Really should watch your step nowadays.”
Fletcher had never been more humiliated in his life than this moment here; even that time when he was shrunk to baby size during the Triwizard Tournament had been far less embarrassing. At least then he'd been a competitor. Today he was just a helpless victim.

He let out a groan, mostly because he had been discovered by a younger, fitter worker, who was probably an auror or something by the look of him. But the groan also worked for that horrible pun he'd just heard. "Thanks," Fletcher replied, taking the hand and stiffly standing up. He didn't even want to look at himself but his eyes were determined to avoid making meaningful contact with the person who'd rescued him just now. "I feel like crap." And Merlin, he was covered in it.

So was he a dad now or what? He couldn't resist the puns, even as he felt like he'd been knocked against a brick wall by a depulso spell cast bu giants.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind