View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 03:53 AM   #82 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Eniola
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola walked up to one of her more highly regarded professors (in her opinion) and looked around at the babies on all the tables. Sighing, resigning to her fate she closed her eyes and held out her hand. “Please, just don’t give me a boy...or one that cries a lot. I can’t handle all that whining...” She practically begged, trying to hold her composure. This parenting life just isn’t for her, she much preferred when these...things could walk, talk and poop on their own.

And here she is waiting to pick up some baby for THREE MONTHS! Ugh. Maybe she can convince her friends to do play dates or babysit while she get my homework done. That’d make this whole thing much more bare-able. Please Merlin let them be willing!

Finneas greeted her with a smile, though the features on his face shifted to a look of mild concern as she spoke. "I'm sure you will do fantastically," were his chosen words of encouragement as he bobbed his head up and down. "Errr you can pick your baby out yourself. They are along the back tables." He motioned over yonder.

Once she had picked out her child, they could get to form signing!

SPOILER!!: Carys
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
To say it hadn’t occurred to Carys that things might have been complicated for the professors when it came to telling her and her sister apart would have been a lie. Although it would have been even more difficult if they hadn’t been sorted into different houses, even though by now she definitely understood why that had happened. She and Carsyn were definitely different people, whether or not they’d both had just as much of a chance of being sorted into Ravenclaw instead of her being Hufflepuff and Carsyn a Lion. Still, it had been five terms now, or nearly that, and she wasn’t co-parenting with her sister anyhow.

She’d answered Professor Schmoe’s awkward response to her question with a nod, turning to head over to the table to pick out a baby once she’d been directed to. There was a girl-baby that sort of looked like her, or a mix of her and Eron, so that one had been scooped up into one arm pretty much like how she’d been trained to hold her cousin’s baby over the summer. Then she selected a bag and swung it up onto her opposite shoulder before turning back to return to where the professor was waiting.

The whole form thing seemed awfully official, actually, like it was a real adoption.

"Here ya go!" Finneas slid the form down to the other end of the table so that she could sign it quickly. They were almost done here. Ah, what a wonderful thing it was to bring a new life into this world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Parent 1:
Parent 2: (optional)
Baby's Name:

I, [YOUR NAME(S)], hereby assume all responsibility for this baby. I agree to attend all check-ins with Professor Schmoe and will return the baby upon the end of the assignment.

Sign here:

You are Lemon!