View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 10:04 AM   #78 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry about this little drama king! xD Can we haz baby plz?
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath was so ready for this… well, as much as it was possible for a thirteen-year-old boy to be ready to raise a baby. LIke the good actor he was, he’d done his homework preparing for the role. He’d owled his dad, uncle, and grandpa to ask them what it was like to be a father, and he’d read a few child development books. He’d even picked out baby names: Leia for a girl, and he couldn't decide between Anakin or Kylo for a boy. Ordinarily, he would’ve gone with Luke, but Luke Jones just didn’t sound right!

It would’ve been nice to co-parent with someone, but the only person Heath knew who might be willing was his sister and that would be too weird! It was okay, though; he could play a single dad. He even came up with a backstory for what happened to the “baby’s” mum. If anyone asked, the mother died tragically, leaving him to raise the “baby” on his own. He’d been so busy planning everything out that he almost forgot the most important thing: actually signing up to get a baby.

Heath rushed into the muggle studies classroom, looking every bit the part of a harried new dad. He ran a hand through his long dark hair as his eyes darted nervously from the professor to the dolls left on the table. Which baby was going to be his? Did he get to pick or would he be randomly assigned one? Not that it mattered… he’d be a good dad to any baby he got. Still in character, he approached Professor Schmoe’s desk. “My baby… where’s my baby?” he asked, wearing a concerned expression. He may or may not have given the professor a quick wink, just in case it wasn’t obvious he was acting.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...