View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 03:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default We're all pink and red! I LOVE IT. I want my postbit to look like this forever. <3
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Perfect as the bottle may be, Bernie had a feeling it was going to make the baby wet its nappy. But if she fed it, she could probably make Phoebe do the dirty business of changing him. So she picked up her son and tried to balance him in her arm whilst also supporting his head and holding the bottle at just the right angle. Naturally, Finneas started making whining, crying noises as though she wasn't feeding him fast enough.

"Ugh, this is tricky," Bernie complained, setting herself down on the floor at the foot of Phoebe's bed. She would be able to balance the baby better this way. "I knowwwww," she agreed with her co-parent as she plugged Finneas' mouth with the bottle. "Isn't raising a baby the same for Muggles OR wizards???" They both needed bottles and nappies and pacifiers and prams, right? So why was this a Muggle Studies project? Ughhhhh.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind