View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 09:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Out of all the people he anticipated would be eager to start this assignment, Kodee Chosen had not been one of them. It was a nice surprise, however, to see him so excited about a homework assignment. There were first times for everything. Ho, ho, ho. Finneas looked up at the Gryffindor, trying to hold back a laugh and ending up in an uncomfortable looking smile instead.

"Errrr, yes, that is all very well," though he wasn't sure how much Ms. Motts would appreciate the 'Kodee Jr.' bit. "There are plenty of options on the table, you can have your first pick." Meaning, that one he was pointing to. All his. "Go ahead and pick on out and err... retrieve one of the bags. Then we can get some forms signed and you'll be all set." Congratulations, you're almost a dad! Kind of.
This was HAPPENING!!

Not needing to be told twice, Kodee moved over to the babies and picked up Kodee Jr. Awwww, he had his nose--and look, he had Kenzie's eyes...y'know...if you kinda...squinted....and didn't look too hard....and pretended her eyes were super glossy, distant, unfeeling and shut off from emotion. Yep. Dems was his mama's eyes. This was going well.

Caaaaarefully--did Schmoe see how careful he was being? Did this earn him extra credit already? He could do it again if the man hadn't been watching. Kid had nothing to do til after lunch--Kodee picked the baby doll up, being sure to support his neck and wherever else needed it. Now where was the bag? Ah yes. The 7th Year shifted the doll to one STRONG, FATHERLY ARM then used the other to scoop up and sling the bag over his shoulder.

"Alright, where do I sign? How soon will I get the birth certificate? Who gets custody in the event of a divorce and who'll have the job of shouldering my emotional distress should this thing ruin my marriage?" These were all important questions. See how responsible he was being?

Father of the year.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.