View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 02:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Right, Bernie could T O T A L L Y raise a baby. It wasn't that different from raising a cat, and even though she'd actually never been allowed 'round cats OR babies, as the official Muggle Studies Assistant Professor Teaching Assistant, she was fully confident in her abilities to rock this assignment.

"Hello, Professor Schmoe." Bernie bounced up to him, all ready to GO. "Do you need help passing out babies? I can hand them out. I can hand off the diaper bags if you need me to." Anything he needed, she'd help with!

And then she could pick her baby out last, like, they could save the best one for her. Mmkay thanks!
A BABY? Who in their right mind would give a baby (fake or otherwise) to a second year? Maybe she could get someone older to help her, but Phoebe didn't have a lot of hope that fifth or sixth or seventh year could parent a fake baby either.

But it sounded FUN, so. Phoebe followed the bouncing Bernie at a only-slightly more sedate pace, waiting for her dormmate to stop playing 20 questions with Professor Schmoe. The moment that Bernie paused for breath, Phoebe grabbed her hand and swung it.

"We're gonna be mommas. Sign us up for a baby. Oh, should we do one of those hyphenated names?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest