Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 08:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Stella needed a break from studying, besides she was tired of being stuck in the castle. She needed a break to clear her sanity before she completely went mad. Although she wanted to make good grades on her OWLs she knew she had to take a break from all the studying, was she over doing it? Nah... she still had time for herself Oceanus and her friends. Although she was glad to be taking a break, she definitely needed it.

Although she didn't know where she was going, her feet seemed to be guiding her. Lost in her own little world, she wondered down to the lake snapped back into reality as the fall wind rustled through her hair she smiled. This was one of her favorite time of the year, although honestly she loved every seasons about the same, but she probably loved Fall more then any of them. Taking her sketchbook out she looked at the lake and smiled before flopping underneath a tree and started drawing.

Her hand drawing away she looked up every so often to make sure she gotten every detail coloring and shadows right, she was a perfectionist when it came to her drawings, she wanted them to look exactly how she seen them. Lost in drawing, she hummed to herself looking up from her drawing once again. Hm... draw the people in or leave them out? Hm... it was how she was truly seeing it, but she really didn't want people she didn't know in her sketch.
It seemed like most of his peers were already in the swing of studying - everywhere Jó looked, some fifth year or other was already stressing about their OWLs, and he just wanted to remind them all that they had most of the year to go yet. He, of course, had barely cracked a book since returning to school, because he, of course, had more important things to do.

Except right then, his list of important things to do had run out, and Józef found himself wandering the grounds listlessly. Until he saw Stella. With a grin, he bounded over, flopping onto the grass next to her and unapologetically disturbing her sketching.

"Draw me like one of your French girls."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽