Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 04:04 AM   #19 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Default Asher and Bernie!
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Isla shook her head. "No, I don't. I didn't realize he was called something else other than 'The Squid'," she answered. Which was odd, because she knew he liked bread and spoke English, but yet she didn't even know his name? Hmm. Her eyebrows rose into the air at his next statement. "Godric Gryffindor in disguise? What makes him think that?" Did the squid carry around a sword or something? Wear scarlet and gold? Not that squids typically wore clothes, but they also didn't usually have names, eat bread, or speak English either.

Bernie...randomly had some bread in her bag? Okay, then. Whatever worked. Even though her question was directed toward Asher, Isla nodded. "I think it's worth a try," she answered. Besides, now that they were talking about this squid so much, Isla wanted to see it. If bread was what it took, then so be it. Also, his name was Bartholomew Henry? What a mouthful! And who on earth had given him that name? "Aren't there grindylow in this lake?" she thought to ask. If Asher was just going to dive on out there, he should probably know that he might have some visitors.

The first year kicked off her shoes and socks and waded out to maybe the first foot or two of water. She wasn't going for a swim, but a nice wade would be cool. Also, if the squid was going to make an appearance, she wanted a good view of the action!