View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 02:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Salazar_Slytherin
Other Characters
Flobberworm

His eyes narrowed as he too paused and looked back at the boy he’d just passed [Minjae]. Who exactly was he calling Professor? Salazar was so much more than that. Excuse him after being greeted so offhandedly? Hardly.

"I think not, boy," Salazar scoffed at the boy in the yellow and black. The house of misfits and leftovers, and rife with the stench of disappointment. "Do you know not who I am? You should be bowing before such greatness." He’d be talking to the boy’s Head of House, whoever that was.

Thankfully, the next student [Isla] to join them was much more polite. Though as soon as he saw her robes, he knew why. Green and silver, the colours of his own house. “No need to gawk, young snakelet. It is I, in the flesh.” Obviously she knew who he was. He would have said more, but then another girl appeared. One apparently obsessed with beards, and no sense of self-preservation. It figured, when he saw that glimpse of red, and his eyes narrowed.

“You may not,” he replied curtly, though perhaps he might have use of her yet. “And you…” he called out to the boy down the corridor [Kaiser], “…can stop skulking. Come show your face.”