View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Wow, the Headmaster really seemed to be intently studying the boat. Bernie would have thought that he'd get up and come over and look at it but maybe he knew what the curse was just from watching. He was supposed to be an expert on these things, after all. Sure enough, he seemed to have a solution for her.

"Okaaaaay," the second year called out nervously, not at all expecting this to work. She took her brush to the boat with a renewed vengeance, gritting her teeth and scrubbing so furiously that she began to bend the bristles of the brush back. When she paused to rinse the soap off, the brush looked like a worn, old toothbrush.

But sure enough, no sooner had Bernie enthusiastically tossed water on the boats than the grime had returned. Like magic. "Noooooooooooooooo," the second year cried, genuinely distressed and frustrated by this horror. "Sir, sir," either sir would do, "PLEASE help. Nothing's working!" Bernie threw her hands up in horror, accidentally tossing her scrub brush toward them as she stood there, about to cry.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind