Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default I believe Godric has left the duelling arena, my friends~
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

NOT TODAY, SLYTHERIN! Man, he had the best lines! Bernie was ready to get some popcorn to watch this Gryffindor v. Everyone Else duel, but just as things were starting to look good, her Founder stormed out of the duelling arena and she was left there looking guilty as heck and also rather confused.

"We were just following orders," the second year started explaining, to this audience of other kids. "He said he was going to host a duel like this school has never seen." She shrugged nonchalantly and started to edge toward the door. "Wellp, no need to hang around. I mean, you all ought to go warn your founder that my founder is coming for him, and I've got to um, probably tell my Head of House that Godric Gryffindor is back and calling himself Headmaster..." And while she was Gryffindoring around, she might as well go pack up her things so that she was ready for when Trent found this mess and expelled her forever this time....

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind

Last edited by BanaBatGirl; 01-19-2020 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Typos are what you get for phone posting