View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 01:23 AM   #49 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart View Post
As Avalon made her way across the grounds to Care of Magical Creatures, she silently appreciated the weather, which was crisp, but not quite cold yet. Outdoor lessons were just miserable once winter began. She peered curiously at the colorful birds in the cage on the table, particularly at the one that wasn't quite moving. Was it....dead? She sure hoped not.

Taking a seat on a crate next to a first year Gryffindor (Charlie) she recognized from her other lessons, she gave de Nostredame a friendly smile. "Good day, Professor!" Turning to the girl next to her, she stuck out her hand. "I'm not sure that we've officially met yet, but I'm Avalon." She tilted her head to the cage at the front. "Do you have any idea what kind of bird that is?" she asked curiously.
Charlie turned her head at the sound of someone sitting beside her. She was kind of surprised but that was mostly because she felt like she hadn't made any friends yet. What was she supposed to do just force people to be her friend by tying them up. No that wouldn't do.But she could make her face more friendly by smiling she supposed.

Feeling her cheeks grow tight with a smile she watched as the girl stuck her hand out. Charlie felt like maybe she should talk to her. Grasping her hand she smiled, "Nice to meet you Avalon. I'm Charlotte. You can call me Charlie." she turned her head to look at the bird in the cage, not even slightly sure of what it was, "I have absolutely no idea what kind of bird that is. But i'm really hoping that its not dying or dead." She shivered a bit because that would hurt her soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
Several of the blue birds leaped at the opportunity to land on his arm and hand, but his attention was clearly on the one who did not. “Our feathered friends here aside, who would like to share one descreeptive qualeety, a detail, zat helps identeefy ze age of anothair leeving creature? No leemitahtions on wheech creature you speak of.
Charlie turned her attention back to Professor Nostredame as he spoke, not trying to be rude to Avalon, but she absolutely did not need to feel the wrath of the pretty professor. Raising her hand, using the manners she tried to have, she was ready to answer, "Memory can go. Your pets or animals might not recognize you any more." Her voice grew softer, "or people will start to forget who you are when they get old." She had heard it was a terrible thing and had seen it a time or two.