View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He’d been about to say it, about to point out that the squid would be more a treat than a threat to Grantham...but then Rainbow Truffles came and beat him to it. If nothing else, she’d done herself a disservice. Wanting something during detention was the surest way to not get it. Kid could’ve pretended otherwise, see if it got her anything more than this surely would. An opportunity missed, alas.

“Bartholomew Henry will remain where he is. There’s no need for providing you playmates when we mean to punish you.” Just...so she didn’t forget why they were here. This...was very much detention.

He looked to his work bestie Piers, then the boats floating just a ways off. “You did neglect to clean or maintain them, like I’ve asked, yes?” Couldn’t go making anything easy, afterall.

“Before we begin, there’s just a few things to get squared away. I’ll be taking your wand.” He removed a hand from his pocket and stuck it out to receive it. “You’ll also—and think carefully, it could determine how long you stay out here—tell us why you were given detention. Why d’you think we’ve done what we’ve done.” He prayed a small prayer she’d get it because he didn’t really want the alternative.

“Impervius should do, give her a hand with that?” Once the Charms Professor got that done, she’d be better suited for the night’s activities.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.