Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 05:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Ewan just couldn’t help but laugh at the sheer randomness of his fellow prefect, still not completely understanding why she tackled him but honestly not minding too much. He wasn’t hurt all that much, except maybe his ego, but that was fine. “I’m okay I think…” getting back to his feet now, holding his hand out to Carsyn now to help her up like the good little gentleman he was. “Are you okay?” giving her the once over, making sure she wasn’t hurt either, although that would have been karma. As he did this, he had the strangest sensation in his stomach, one that he couldn’t quite describe.

Averting his gaze now, the curly haired Ravenclaw stretched on his tippy toes, his arms up high as he shook the soreness out of his limbs, or was he simply trying to distract himself. “So why are you out here this early?” eyeing her curiously now. Was she running too? Had he just found a new person to join his early morning running club? Somehow, he doubted it but he could hope.
Well his ego would possibly be blown up if he knew the real reason behind her tackle. Something Carsyn wasn't apt to tell so she was just going to keep being awkward and stammering and making it seem like she didn't know what she was doing. Taking his hand she casually rubbed the back of her head with her other hand. "Mmhm... I think so... Did I.. I really knocked you down?" Sure she wasn't the smallest of students at 170ish centimeters but she wasn't bigger than her fellow prefect either. This physics stuff was mind-blowing, truly.

"Honestly, after two back to back days of early morning classes, it seemed silly to waste a quiet morning before responsibilities and such began? And my body was already up so..." she shrugged. She did enjoy running, but wasn't super hardcore with it. "Is this a .. normal routine for you or you couldn't sleep either?"

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake