View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 02:26 AM   #2788 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quick PSA to everyone who may be wondering:

I’ve seen questions about both the pitch and quidditch floating around and while this doesn’t need a whole announcement thread, it does need announcing. The students won’t be playing quidditch/having a quidditch cup this term. IC, the pitch—much like the rest of the castle—is in no shape to host a championship. It will need tending and care to get back to what it used to be. This takes time. Time that would eat into the competition. Time that would prevent any real practice for the teams.

OOC: We do not currently have a flying Professor even tho IC you do. Without a flying professor, it wouldn’t be wise to assume there’s still quidditch for the issues of logistic. Who made the team? Does everyone automatically because they said so? Who won? What if everyone plays like their house won? It’s the sort of thing that needs proper regulation and it’s not currently something staff can undertake.

This isn’t permanent but it’s likely things may keep “coming up” until the position can be appropriately filled. In the mean time, IC the pitch IS still there but OOC the flying forum has been hidden. This means it can still be referenced but honestly the professor wouldn’t allow anyone on it while trying to fix it anyway so for now consider it an unplayable area.

~ Dani

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.