Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 04:01 AM   #46 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"Did you just insinuate that I thought you were stupid? I'm sorry Adam but it is very rude of you to assume anything, you aren't me, you aren't in my head." She was getting angry at him and letting her feelings get the best of her. 'Fine you want the truth? James Summers was an exboyfriend, my very first boyfriend actually. One that I deeply cared about but was too young and dumb to realize it. I really screwed things up and hurt him. Something I could never be forgiven for and have spent many years punishing myself in ways for hurting him the way I did. We are friends now and I am grateful that he even allows that." She knew James could have just hated her and been done, Merlin knew Liam did. She had quite a bit of enemies from her younger days. Now it seemed she might be gaining one more and her heart hurt thinking that it could end that way, but she was stubborn and that stubborn would not back down.

What was he getting out, not just the company she enjoyed? What was he trying to say? Her head wasn't clear enough to really comprehend it and she wasn't in the mood to figure it out either. She needed to go home and get some potion for the headache that had started as well as some sleep, but she couldn't go anywhere, no, she was stopped by his hand on her and she turned to argue, but he had made a move. One she had been so frustrated with that he hadn't made sooner, but one that was being made now. She felt him close the gap between them and the scent of his cologne grew stronger as he leaned in and placed his lips to hers. Her mind raced trying to comprehend the meaning behind it all, but she did close her eyes and lean into him as she accepted the kiss and kissed back.