View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 04:39 PM   #2778 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yes to the headcanon things! Knowing Sophie, she probably invited all of her Hogwarts friends back in their home for lunch or dinner or playdates for their kids. She's a pretty hands-on mom, so this is very very possible. Let us know!
That's pretty accurate xD and also they have a LOT of space at their home, so it's plausible, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
I DO love having a second gen. Its so satisfying somehow
ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's the BEST fslkdjnfsdlkjfnsdkjlfnsljfnj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Anyone want to rp in DA or the ministry?
Blind date?
Some sort of argument?
Duel in the streets?
OMG, I CLAIM THE BLIND DATE!! I have either a guy or a girl in their 20s that I really want to send out on a blind date because LOL. If ya want more info let me know and I can VM you details about each of them, if not... let's just do it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
FYI - Anyone still interested in RPing in the DoP RP, How to Become an Animagus Without Really Trying, I moved it to the St Mungo's forum where it will stay open as long as people want to play.
Ohhh, great, I was planning on checking that but kept forgetting xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Lol poor Catherine. I predict her getting dragged along on many adventures and bad ideas XD

Ah yes, let me talk to Ali about it, but I would say this sounds pretty accurate! And that is the plan - Morgan will complete my house tour ^^

If you guys want to play with Morgan ever, just let me know or drop into his DMs
I hope so, because otherwise it'll be very boring to RP her and she'd never go off on these things on her own accord xD

HOUSE TOOOOUUUURRRRRRRR

Happy daaaaays

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!