Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Seeing the hall fill up made Ewan’s heart swell a little. While a small smile, the tall Ravenclaw prefect turned to welcome what he assumed was a new arrival because he didn’t recognise her (Whitney). “Hey, I’m Ewan” Never really one for official greetings, he felt a little strange introducing himself like this but whatever. “I don’t really mind. Trust me, if the food is as good as it usually is, you won’t mind waiting” Now that she mentioned it though, the small twang of hunger in his stomach now seemed a little bit more potent. Maybe he should have stored some of his Aunt’s famous white chocolate chip cookies in his school robes. But then again, he was a prefect now so could he really get away with little digressions like that? Maybe he’d test the water a little this year and find out.

“Nettie!” Ewan couldn’t help but smile now as his fellow sixth year joined the table. “That make one of us! I had no idea” Which was very true. He was honestly curious about her badge and why she wasn’t wearing it anymore but he was far too polite to ask, instead settling for a different question instead. “How was your summer anyway?” he continued, his sky-blue eyes glistening with pride over the fact that he, no one else, but he was chosen to succeed Nettie as prefect. What he would have given for his father and mother to see him now...